Friday, May 12, 2006

Eh?

Every day is not like another... sometimes. Usually I listen to my iPod or read a book on the bus in the mornings. Yesterday I did neither, but I did take my book out of my knapsack and have it on my lap. I ended up staring blankly out the window.

Half way through the ride a woman gets on and sits next to me and starts putting on her make-up and I thought "weird..." But she was really cute and reminded me of a friend I have.

I'm still staring blankly out the window and all of a sudden tap-tap-tap on my shoulder. It's the make-up girl and she says "Hi, do you mind if I borrowed your devotional for a couple of minutes? Like two minutes?"

Huh? "Oh... sure, here ya go."

She read a couple of chapters of Max Lucado's "Cure for the Common Life" and passed it back with a "thanks so much!"

No comments: